I apologize that I haven’t been posting much on any of my blogs or on my Instagram. My body and I are currently in a bit of a battle and I’ve been struggling to do anything, let alone eat.
I know that, for me, liquids are always the way to go when my body isn’t working so well, and so I’ve been forcing down a variety of smoothies and juices to try and make sure my body remains nourished. After all, you can’t be using food as medicine if you don’t eat!
This smoothie was one where I just threw everything into the blender and it turned out super delicious (with a gorgeous colour) that it certainly cheered up a very gloomy day.
- 1 banana
- Handful each of frozen strawberries, raspberries and blackberries
- Almond milk to blend. I like to make my smoothies super thick so I can eat them with a spoon, so add milk to whatever your thickness preference is!
- 1-2 Medjool dates
- 2 tsp almond butter
- Powder from 4 Organic Burst açai capsules
- 1 tsp each of Organic Burst Maca and baobab
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- Pinch pink Himalayan salt
- Throw everything in a blender and whizz until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!